If you are in love wth prints, then you definitely should give a try to plaid print dresses. I know many women who wear plaid print no matter where they go. There are lots of awesome garments printed in checks, I recommend to try on the plaid dress. Most of the showcased styles are appropriate for cold weather days, but you can use the same plaid dresses to wear in the summer season months. Some styles look really youthful and school girl inspired, but I love more grown-up ways to wear plaid dresses. The plaid print has a retro feel, that’s why you should opt for modern cuts. It can be your favorite wardrobe essential, so why don’t you make it look awesome, check out unique ways to rock plaid dresses and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
1. Black-white gingham print shirtdress with short sleeves ideally match this sleeveless black leather cargo jacket. Add oversized black sunglasses and red heeled sandals.
2. Tartan print shirtdress with long sleeves and denim trim looks grunge inspired. Add black rounded sunglasses, black leather heeled ankle boots embellished with studs and a black leather arm party.
3. Country style inspired shirtdress in relaxed fit looks simple and ladylike. Add a fringed brown backpack, blue denim jacket embellished with fringes and suede mustard brown ankle boots.
4. Belted plaid shirtdress in blue-white color is great for wearing on the streets and casual parties. Add white lace-up slip-on shoes and white bandana neck-scarf.
5. Mini sleeveless gray dress in plaid print can be used for grunge parties. Add peep-toe black leather heeled mules, black fedora hat, and black suede backpack.
6. Plaid tie neck dress with long sleeves looks simple and relaxed. Style it with a black leather backpack and black leather chunky Mary Jane shoes.
7. Off-The-Shoulder black-white gingham print frock with bell sleeves is complemented with red leather bucket bag and red pumps with straps in black-white gingham print.
8. Navy-red plaid shirtdress comes with a slim silhouette thanks to a skinny brown leather belt. Add black slip-on shoes and classic black leather tote bag.
9. Another great-looking long-sleeve plaid shirtdress covered with a black cardigan. Add sexy pointed-toe glossy lace-up booties.