Blue color by itself is sweet and romantic, that’s why blue blazers are so in trend this year. I am telling you, this might be the best versatile layering piece for women who want to create a stylish look. That’s why you are here to understand what you can wear with this beautiful blue color blazer. First of all, you should know what colors can be combined with this clothing staple. I recommend starting with black, gray, white, yellow, silver and navy hues. Sure, all the listed colors are considered to be classics for wearing with blue, but you are free to experiment with violet, purple, green and other summery cool shades. Take a close-up look at my favorite clothing combinations that can be used with a blue blazer.
1. A blue blazer can be worn with matching color shorts and peplum white sleeveless top. Add red platform heeled peep-toe pumps and cute red clutch. The following outfit looks dressed up and ready to glam anywhere you go.
2. Missing your favorite striped top? How about teaming dark blue blazer with a white-black striped top, sweet blush skirt and dark blue cut-out heeled pumps. Speaking of tops, have you checked my post on how to wear striped top in 20 different ways?
3. A draped blue blazer looks perfectly atop white short-sleeve blouse teamed with white loose pleated shorts and blush espadrilles.
4. Make your favorite striped pants work for all day by adding a lovely tailored suit jacket in blue color.
5. When you go out wearing washed blue skinnies with a white shirt and white high-top sneakers, you can keep things warm by adding a dark blue suit jacket, printed neck scarf, and miniature handbag.
6. Bright blue blazer with black outlines looks perfect layered over black pencil dress. Add black patent handbag and sexy heeled black pumps.
7. A fitted navy blazer makes classic skinny jeans and white shirt look Tomboy chic. Add a navy fedora and cute black loafers.
8. Looking for a relaxed smart-casual outfit? How about the blue blazer, white peasant tank top, washed high-waisted skinnies, fringed blue heeled sandals, and rounded black shades.
9. Make your navy pencil skirt look professional and sexier by adding printed white shirt, blue blazer, and blush accessories, like handbag and pumps.
10. Another way to brighten up your everyday look is to try on a bright blue pantsuit and complete it with a white shirt and gray pointed-toe pumps.
11. Don’t be afraid to mix blue with yellow. Go for a blue blazer, blue patterned trousers, and peep-toe backless mules. Choose muted yellow blouse and light yellow leather handbag.