If you start questioning yourself what are the best shirts and tops to pair with boyfriend jeans, then I do think you should have a look at the following outfit ideas you can copy this year. Your boyfriend jeans can be mixed and matched with various tops. You can still wear classic button-down shirts, sweaters, slouchy blouses, ruffle spaghetti strap tops, as well as many other functional and fun-looking designs.
1. For the ultimate seventies inspired look, mix pinstripe shirt with washed blue boyfriend jeans and peep-toe bright blue ankle boots. Add a printed fur collar jacket and navy-blue shoulder bag. Love the way how the lower part of these jeans are frayed and ripped.
What you do need is to keep your attention to the silhouette! A relaxed outfit can appear unbalanced, that’s why many women prefer to choose slim-fit tops to be paired with BF jeans. I personally love the roomy silhouette, that’s why I don’t care if I look baggy. You can also go baggy on baggy, but proceed such look with caution, as no one wants to cross the line and look sloppy! Start from simple combinations, a loose-fit button-top half-tucked in baggy jeans. You can still see the waistline. Just keep in mind, the more you play around with styling your BF jeans, the more ideas you can create! If you get your combination right, you are bound to look absolutely spectacular in these jeans. Anyway, sit back, relax and enjoy the following outfit ideas to try out with BF jeans.
2. Classic black boyfriend jeans can be easily teamed with a ribbed knit blush sweater. Add black scarf and nerd black eyeglasses.
3. A perfect pair of summer ripped boyfriend jeans in light blue can be teamed with ribbed knit sleeveless sweater. Add cool Birkenstocks, black aviator sunglasses, and leopard print handbag.
4. Looking for a casual beach cover up? Go for simple, loose-fit green blouse and loosely tuck it inside ripped washed blue cuffed boyfriend jeans. Add green flip-flops and jungle floral print tote bag. That’s a masterful off-duty look.
5. Get up and vote! We see a patriotic outfit that consists of ripped and cuffed boyfriend jeans, charcoal pullover in white star print, black slip-on shoes with white star print and stars embellished black leather clutch. Stars print give an instant injection of glamour to this outfit.
6. Ruffle pastel blue top with spaghetti straps in floral print ideally matches classic blue jeans. Add a cream blush knitted cardigan and metallic blue lace-up slip-on shoes.
7. Underline your femininity with this Aztec print peplum top teamed with cuffed boyfriend jeans and skinny strap flat sandals. Complete this combination with a pair of oversized cat-eye sunglasses in marble print.
8. Go grunge and 1990’s inspired look. We see white tee, extremely ripped boyfriend jeans and a plaid shirt tied around the waist. Complete this outfit with a pair of black ankle boots.
9. A boyish outfit is always a great choice to underline your uniqueness. Cuffed washed blue boyfriend jeans look awesome with a plaid print shirt and lace-up flat shoes. Everything looks just right and comfortable.
10. Printed boyfriend jeans look pretty awesome with a white sleeveless crop top and draped blue cardigan.
11. Ripped jeans look simple and easy to style. Add slogan sweatshirt, tartan print button-down shirt, white backpack and classic trainers.
12. Perfect spring layers. Ripped washed blue denim bottoms look great with a loose-fit white tunic top, denim jacket, and thong backless sandals.
13. If you’re going to a special party, how about teaming cuffed washed blue jeans with black lace top, semi-sheer black stiletto booties and black-white gingham double-breasted coat.
14. Blush high-neck top ideally matches knee-ripped washed blue boyfriend jeans. Add white pointed-toe flat shoes and gray-blue backpack.
15. Classic ripped boyfriend jeans are updated with fuchsia T-shirt, matching color tote bag and multi-striped espadrilles.
16. Classic blue BF jeans can be teamed with gray T-shirt and white sneakers.