It’s time to stand out, as I am here to show you 14 different ways how to style white tie-neck blouses. The tied bow at the neckline which drapes down the front side makes you look playful and elegant, as well as lets you style it in many awesome ways. In other words saying, the bow-tie makes you stand-alone, without adding any additional accessories. Indeed, a pussy bow adorning the neck makes its wearer look sweet, dressy and 1970’s inspired. Looks like the seventies have a second wind, as you can either go with a more feminine look underlining your romanticism, boho style or keep it ’70’s inspired. Why white blouse? I have chosen this color because it can be worn in multiple ways and to different places.
1. White blouse with black tie neck looks 1960’s inspired. Pair it with a black blazer and gingham print skirt. Tasseled black leather loafers can be a perfect addition to this black and white look.
2. A sweet-looking white pussy bow blouse in a light blue print looks simple and ladylike. Pair it with dark blue slim tailored pants and blush ankle strap heeled sandals.
3. Some ladies like it hot and bright! I recommend to underline your individuality and try on white tie-neck blouse paired with a green pleated midi skirt and green bomber jacket. Add platform closed-toe sandals and embroidered clutch bag.
4. Classics never die! A lovely white blouse with a black necktie can be tucked in classic slim-fit black trousers. Add black tailored coat, ankle boots in black suede and black fedora hat.
5. White necktie blouse looks pretty chic with black-white geometric print wide-leg trousers. Add block-heeled black sandals and simple white handbag.
6. Classy white necktie blouse can be tucked in yellow floral print black shorts. Add gray tights, black leather tote bag, and black heeled ankle-strap pumps.
7. Cropped white sleeveless blouse with black skinny necktie looks impressive and easy to style. Pair it with black mini skirt and ankle-strap sandals.
8. White sleeveless blouse with a skinny black tie neck looks awesome with a sleeveless blush blazer and abstract print pleated skirt. Add multi striped shoulder bag and pointed-toe cream-beige pumps.
9. A tweed suit jacket that looks retro inspired looks refined and ladylike worn atop cream-white neck tie blouse paired with cuffed denim capris and studded caged pointed-toe heels.
10. Equestrian-inspired look. A lovely ruffled bow-tie white blouse can be tucked in brown velvet skinny pants. Add brown suit jacket and brown suede heeled ankle boots.
11. If you are more into an urban chic look, try this white blouse with black neck tie paired with pink tailored pants and belted cream-beige trench coat.
12. Short sleeve white bow-tie blouse looks sweet and feminine paired with cream-white tailored shorts and cream tote bag.
13. Try white blouse for office hours. You will need dark blue pants, floral print collarless blazer and white lace-up Oxfords.
14. How about teaming necktie blouse with a black leather pencil skirt. Complete this outfit by adding blush cardigan and metallic pink pointed-toe heels.